Friday, December 18, 2009

They made it!!!!

Jake and Erin made it to Odessa!! God allowed them to come in a miraulous way through late planes, planes just about to leave, snow and they made it!! Yeah!!! Kolya got to meet them but Christina was sick and not able to come today!

8 inches of snow expected tonight! We will awake to more snow! I still like it but it is troublesome. Layers of clothing to put on, layers to take off, slush, where do you put your feet without falling, do you wear the scarf inside the jacket or outside, hood up and mess my hair or hood down and the snow fizzes my hair. So many decisions:)

Seriously we are so thankful that Jake and Erin are here safely after several days of knowing, positively knowing that they would have to stay over in Warsaw for at least one night maybe the whole weekend. What is man that we are mindful of him....O Lord you are so awesome. You answer my prayers even when my faith in your answering is so weak!

In Him Alone,

Leslie

1 comment:

  1. So glad they made it! God is good. I wat worried about them.
    Jana

    ReplyDelete