Monday, January 11, 2010

Pictures of the infamous carnival and more!








































The carnival was fun. My mother will love the pictures of the kids trying to decide which eye to use to fire the gun. The bumper cars were crazy with each of us ramming each other...the kids were driving!!!

There are very sweet moments like when they wake up! Even though they sleep in separate rooms they always get up and go to find the other person. Laura Gorham told me she was so glad we were adopting 2 not just 1. There are great advantages of having 2 kids at one time. There are also disadvantages. But their friendship is a great thing.

Then there are the not so good hair days! I decided to look like cousin IT from the Adams family!

The last picture was of Christina. She wanted her hair put into pigtails for church. She looks so nice.

Church yesterday was a sweet time of worship in the morning with the Russian church and in the evening with the MTW team listening to John Piper preach. In the morning we read Isaiah 52 and I was reminded that God has gone before us AND that He is our rear guard. In the evening from Romans 6:12-14 I was reminded of my great sin, my salvation from the penalty of my sin in Christ alone, but my response is to "Let not sin reign in your mortal bodies". I was again reminded of my own sin and that sinning is a choice that I continue to choose...I need to let not sin reign in my mortal body.

In Him who deserves all glory and honor,

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment