Saturday, January 2, 2010

Guess what we did today?
































Thanks to the Burnham's who arranged this outing of ice skating with another missionary family. None of them had been ice skating. This was Jake's first time and he did great. If you are wondering where the picture is of Leslie, Well, long time ago when I was roller skating for 1 minute, fell and then could no longer skate because of my bruised knee, all my family declared that I could no longer skate and I have taken it to ice skating too! However I enjoyed watching and the fellowship.

We have been experiencing Christina and Kolya, separately,pushing the limits. First to see what the limits are and second to see what would happen. Would we reject them or still love them?
You can guess that the answer is still, we love you. We say that to them even as they are pushing the limits! However how many time do we hear God whispering, "I still love you," when for nth time we have disappointed him, some time defiantly! May we have His love, His patience, His endurance for without Him we are not capable!

In Him ALONE,

Leslie and Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment