Monday, November 30, 2009

2 days and counting!!

We have assembled all the suitcases. Dan and I are taking 4 plus 1 more that has Christmas packets for kids at 2 orphanages in Ukraine. Erin and Jake are taking 1 each plus 2 more with items for the kids at orphanage 88 and missionaries in Odessa. It is great that we can bring some Christmas items and hard to find items like peanut butter:) How wonderful to be a bearer of gifts!!

Dan's mom stands in the doorway of Christina's room as we assemble the suitcases. She shakes her head wondering to herself and out loud, "how will it all fit".

I am packing for Dan, Christina, Kolya and myself for 6 weeks plus some kitchen items such as spices and some linens. Then I am packing the 2 extra suitcase that Erin and Jake will be bringing when they come. We have decided to not do presents but just Christmas stockings, so those must be packed. I, too, step back shaking my head.

By Wed we shall see if everything fits:)

Leslie

2 comments:

  1. Love you guys and can't wait to meet the rest of your family!!!

    Danny & Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. May God bless you all on your trip! I hope it goes well and without any major hitches. So excited for your family!

    ReplyDelete